Alaska State Library
Collection: Winter & Pond. Photographs, 1893-1943. ASL-PCA-87
Description: A Lockheed Vega float plane, at dock at foot of Main Street, Juneau. Eight men on the plane with stringers of fish. Pilot Floyd Keadle, wearing cap, sits on the engine.
AHS Publication Overview
The Alaska Historical Society offers books and its semi-annual journal, Alaska History, for purchase. For more information on our publications, select a link from below:
- Alaska History: Alaska History, the semiannual journal of the AHS, brings its readers the latest research on a wide variety of topics on the northern past, as well as reviews and notices of recent books.
- Alaska History News: The quarterly newsletter of the Alaska Historical Society, Alaska History News, features the latest happenings of interest to Alaska's historic community.
- Books & Research Guides: These Alaska history publications and research guides are supported by the Alaska Historical Society.
- Conference Proceedings: Also available for purchase are the collections of scholarship prepared for the Alaska Historical Society Annual Meeting and Conference.
- Purchasing Publications: Information on how to purchase our publications by mail.
||Alaska Historical Society
P.O. Box 100299
Anchorage AK, 99510-0299